My house is innundated with family members right now, so as a result I’m, behind on my posts and replies on East and West. I’ll be back in a few days and at that point I’ll jump right back in (there are a few posts I already have in mind on Chapter 2.) For now, go to Peony’s place and check out her thread on chapter 2 of Bell’s work — “The Three Generations of Human Rights“. In the meantime, I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. As a gift, below the fold I’ve listed some of my favorite Christmas songs and YouTube links to them. Also, I’ve provided a link to the worst Christmas song. If you have a moment, leave a comment stating your own favorite Christmas song, and I’ll put up a YouTube link to it.
1. John Lennon (1972), “Happy Christmas — War is Over”
2. Peter Murphy and Tom Waits (year ?), “Christmas Sucks”
3. Run DMC (1987), “Christmas in Hollis”
4. Bob Seger (1987), “Little Drummer Boy”
5. Jose Feliciano (1970), “Feliz Navidad”
AND THE WORST CHRISTMAS SONG OF ALL TIME…
Paul McCartney/Wings (1979): “Wonderful Christmas Time”